Pagan Haven & Friends Learning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Be sure to read this first!

4 posters

Go down

Welcome! Be sure to read this first! Empty Welcome! Be sure to read this first!

Post by Justin Capehart Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:30 pm

Hello!
This is Justin Capehart, and I want to welcome you all who come to seek knowledge.
There are a few things I would like to go over.
1) This is still part of the Facebook Group, and I intend to keep it part of the main group! This is where those who seek knowledge come to without worry of interference. Think of this place as an Annex.
2) The Admins who run the Facebook group also help here. There are more admins here than the facebook group. So please, follow the same respect, and rules that you would in the facebook group.
3) Please, dont spam others documents. We all work hard to get things typed out for you, and to make things work out for you all to learn as easy as possible. Please dont clutter it all up. There are places where you all can chat, and comment and post things all you want.
4) Learn. Knowledge is a gift from the Goddess and God, please accept this gift and soak up as much as you can!
Blessing to you all, and have fun.

Justin Capehart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Be sure to read this first! Empty Re: Welcome! Be sure to read this first!

Post by Morgaine Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:21 pm

Merry meet Justin! This is Morgaine (Kasidy Raeann on Facebook). Thank you so much for building this site for those, like me, who would love to learn!

Morgaine

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Be sure to read this first! Empty Re: Welcome! Be sure to read this first!

Post by Admin Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:36 pm

Morgaine wrote:Merry meet Justin!  This is Morgaine (Kasidy Raeann on Facebook).  Thank you so much for building this site for those, like me, who would love to learn!
no problem, I am hoping people start filling in the spots to help others learn.

Admin
Admin

https://paganhaven.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgaine Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:23 pm

I am still new, so I don't know if I could help teach anything yet. . .but if I can, I will let you know Smile

Morgaine

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainy Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:00 pm

This is Ren Roth from facebook. If you need anything let me know

Rainy

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Capehart Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:32 am

Rainy wrote:This is Ren Roth from facebook.  If you need anything let me know
Help teaching if you are willing. I can set you up with what you need here.

Justin Capehart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainy Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:17 pm

What teachings would help

Rainy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:07 am

Rainy wrote:What teachings would help
First you will need to bring up the Teaching to one of the Admins on the FACEBOOK group, that way we can know that you are going to be entering teachings.
Then, lets start with the basics.

Admin
Admin

https://paganhaven.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum